Kindly note that all copyrights belong to the photographers.
Digital artworks can be used according to the type of licence purchased.
The following is an overview of what one can and can’t use each licence type for.
Choose 'Editorial' licence if you are using the digital photograph for the purpose listed from (1) to (5)
1. Single use
2. Personal use
3. Editorial: Print, online, broadcast
4. In-house business editorial
5. Corresponding online/offline content trails & social media
Choose 'Advertising & Products' licence if you are using the digital photograph for the purpose listed from (6) to (13)
6. Single use or single campaign
7. Print advertising
8. Out-of-home advertising
9. Broadcast advertising
11. Multi-channel advertising
13. Retail product packaging
Conditions of use under each licence
Any size & DPI
No licence expiration